Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Still stitchin'

I realized today that it's been ages since I've listed anything new in my Renegade Stitches shop. It's not that I haven't been crocheting and knitting... on the contrary, I've been knitting like a fiend, and still crocheting some. But oh-so-selfishly, I have been keeping everything I've made for myself! A few things have been given away as gifts, but for the most part, me me me! Here are a few things I've made myself lately...

Charcoal gray fingerless gloves...
perfect for keeping hands warm while knitting!

Soft, gray, wool-blend scarf...













And my current project... a soon-to-be bag! I found this gorgeous striping wool yarn at Butterfly Yarns (google them, and pay them a visit if you live in the boston area... they ROCK) I love the warm colors, and I'm pleased with how it's knitting up! As you can see, I've only just begun, but the plan is to felt it and line when it's finished. This one will be mine, too!


No comments: