Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

My goodness... the Holidays are over, and a new year has begun! I had the opportunity for one last little burst of creativity the tail end of the year... My husband was home from work from Christmas to New Year's, so with him around to help wrangle the kiddos, I had a little extra time to paint and knit and crochet! I finished up three projects that had been sitting around unfinished... so that is a good feeling... tying up some loose ends of 2007!
And now here we are, on what I consider to REALLY be the first fresh-start day of the New Year! because we all know that January First is REALLY sort of an extension of the previous night's party! At least it is for those who actually celebrate New Year's eve! I have three children, so I haven't been out for New Year's in 7 years, and most years I confess I'm asleep before midnight. Such a party animal I am! But I digress... So, first day of the year, and I've gotten a special order for 3 pair of mitts, and I've got a big clearance sale going in my shops to clear out my leftover holiday stuff, and I've got a few NEW things added to the shops! I'm thinking that 2008 is going pretty well, so far!

No comments: