Friday, August 8, 2008

Irons in the fire....

How many projects can one girl have going at the same time? TOO MANY, if you happen to be this girl. I really do have a horrible habit of starting new projects before old projects are finished. On the plus side, I've always got something handy to work on... on the down side, some projects get lost in the shuffle, AND it's hard for me to keep my stuff organized when I've got so many things things going at once. At the moment, my works-in-progress are: A halter top for my daughter, two sweaters, a bag that will be for ME :), a painting which is about half-done and will be a companion piece to one I've already finished. Add to that the projects which are in the planning stages but not actually really started... the ski mask my son wants me to make, the sketches I've started for new paintings , the collage series that's in my head but not on paper yet, The blue jean bags I'm going to make with the stack of old jeans I have... I could go on and on. Sometimes my brain goes into creative overdrive, but there simply aren't enough hours in the day to make all the things I'd like to make. Wait... why am I typing here? I've got knitting/painting/cutting/drawing/sewing to do!

No comments: