Monday, August 4, 2008

Still more Renegade Stitches!

So... these past few weeks I've been finishing up a bunch of started-then-abandoned projects from my yarn basket. This has been a very good thing, for a few different reasons! One... it feels really good to finish things. I just get depressed and feel like a failure when I see abandoned projects lying about. I do have a bad habit of starting things and not finishing them! Two... lots of new things to list in my shop... Three... finishing up projects and using up yarn means I get to go YARN SHOPPING! I love yarn shopping! In a couple of weeks I will be making a pilgrimage to my favorite Big Yarn Store, where I will be taking advantage of their Big Summer Sale as well as taking a class to brush up on some knitting techniques. I'm hoping for a few sales before then, so I can justify buying more :)

So speaking of those recently completed projects.... here is my latest one, just finished this weekend and just listed this morning!
It's a sassy, skinny, 7 1/2 foot-long fashion scarf made from smoky-colored ribbon yarn, and can be worn a number of different ways. It is sexy, and it is available right now, in my Renegade Stitches Etsy Shop!



PS... I should also mention that I also have a favorite Small Yarn Store, and if you're in the greater Boston area you should stop in and pay Kim a visit. Tell her Jenney sent you, and buy lots of yarn from her :)

1 comment:

lovemaryxoxo said...

Cool scarf. Fellow crocheter!