Friday, December 14, 2007

MORE busy!

Well, the scarflette from the last post sold! As did my banana silk scarf, unisex mitts, blue button scarflette and wool hooded scarf! I listed a new scarflette yesterday, and I'm hoping to get more listed by Monday.

I've had some questions about getting things in time for Christmas. I generally ship USPS first class or Priority, and most customers do receive their orders in 2-3 days. However, as we get closer to the Big Day, postal service may slow a bit. So, to make sure you get your stuff in time, I would recommend ordering by the 17th at the latest.

And now, since posting here seems to help things sell ;) I'll show off my latest scarflette:


This is the "One Love" Scarflette... lots of different colors and textures all living happily in one little scarflette. Available at http://www.renegadestitches.etsy.com

No comments: