Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rachael Ray *hearts* Etsy!

Let me start by saying that I don't watch TV... so this is probably old news to many of you... but apparently Rachael Ray promoted Etsy on her show yesterday! AND I was given a link to her website, where she also recommends Etsy for holiday shopping!

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/cool-online-holiday-shopping-ideas/

Yay! Thanks Rachael Ray!

I've also heard rumor that Martha Stewart is a fan of Etsy and has talked about it on her show, as well. How cool is that? When I first opened my Pink Kitty shop on Etsy, over a year ago, the response from most people was "Etsy?? What's that??" Now we're getting plugged on national television, and recently there was an article on Etsy in the NY Times. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that word is getting out about all the Handmade Goodness out there! Let's keeps spreading the word! There are alternatives to Mall Shopping!

And Martha and Rachael... stop by www.pinkkittydesigns.etsy.com and www.renegadestitches.etsy.com... I'll take good care of you!

No comments: