Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nekkid Ladies at the Library?!?


I featured these once before on this here blog, but it was one of my first posts, when almost no one was actually reading it... so I thought I'd feature them again!

I LOVE bookmarks! It's so much nicer to mark your place in your book with a pretty bookmark than a scrap of paper or... God Forbid! dog-earring the page (a serious crime, in my opinion... remember this if you borrow books from me **wink**) ANYWAY... Each of these sassy vintage nude lady bookmarks is a one-of-a-kind collage! Tuck one into a gift book or with a bookstore giftcard or into a stocking... the perfect little something for the sexy reader in your life!

These and other bookmarks are available in my Pink Kitty Designs Etsy shop:

http://www.pinkkittydesigns.etsy.com

in the section called, umm... "bookmarks"

No comments: