Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ready for "Black Friday"

Well... here we are, the day before Thanksgiving! I'm trying desperately to balance giving as much of my attention as possible to this Day of Thanks,(a much under-appreciated holiday, in my opinion) AND to preparing for the official start of the holiday shopping season!

So tomorrow I will spend the day with Family, feeling grateful (as I do every day) for all the wonderful things Life has thrown my way... beautiful children, a lovely home and family and friends...) enjoying a wonderful meal prepared by many loving hands, which I will be able to relax and enjoy, secure in the knowledge that I am READY for Black Friday!

Yes, both my shops are stocked up with all sorts of goodies, ready to be put under the tree! And I've allotted some time for custom orders (though I am a one-woman operation, so if you'd like a custom order, don't delay or I may be booked!) I've also got more items in stock, ready to be listed in the coming week.

So Happy Thanksgiving to all...

No comments: